Job Opportunity: GLMS seeks a Projects Manager, Communications & Administration (100 %)
Founded by the World Lottery Association (WLA) and the European Lotteries (EL), and located
in the Loterie Romande offices in Lausanne, Switzerland, the Global Lottery Monitoring
System (GLMS) is the Lotteries’ integrity body. GLMS primarily aims at detecting and
analyzing suspicious betting activities worldwide that could question the integrity of a sport
competition. GLMS facilitates the sharing of sports betting information as part of the collective
efforts of its members in ensuring sports integrity globally.
GLMS is looking for a:
Projects Manager, Communications & Administration (100 %)
About the Position:
– Communications: Producing the content for all communication platforms, updating
the GLMS website and social media, drafting press releases and handling relations
with the press.
– Administration: Ensuring a strong administration for GLMS, ensuring compliance with
Swiss Commerce register, ensuring compliance with Statutes, organizing Executive
Committee Meetings and General Assemblies, coordinating with the accountant for
financial matters and payments, preparing and sending out invoices to members
regarding the annual membership fee.
– Projects: Following and contributing to projects GLMS is part of and exploring
possibilities of joining future projects.
– Membership & Stakeholders Relations: Ensuring strong relations with members and
stakeholders, replying to queries whenever necessary, supporting the association’s
strategy towards acquisition of new members and partners.
– Policy & Regulatory: Following relevant policy & regulatory developments at a
national, EU and international level, and proposing actions whenever applicable.
Your educational & professional background:
– You have a University Degree – a Master Degree is an asset – background ideally in
Communications, Law, Political Science, International Relations or Journalism.
– You have a strong interest in Legal Matters.
– You have a good understanding of sports betting.
– At least 4 years of previous working experience, ideally in an international organisation.
– Experience within the sports integrity sector, a Lottery/sports betting operator or a
sports organization is a strong asset.
Competences, Skills and Values:
– Autonomous, you have excellent organizational and procedural abilities; you can
prioritise a heavy workload and meet deadlines.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in two other European
languages (preferably French, Spanish).
– You have excellent presentation skills and you have experience in preparing powerpoint
presentations as well as briefing notes.
– You are driven by values and you are committed to integrity, as a way of life.
– You have experience in working in a fast-moving, multicultural and multilingual
environment, with a “can-do” attitude.
– You are Customer-Oriented and you have excellent interpersonal skills.
– Solution oriented, pragmatic and quick thinking.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information on www.glms-sport.org