The Global Lottery Monitoring System (“GLMS”) cares about user privacy and places great importance on the protection of their personal data. GLMS is fully committed to comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations at all times.
Information that might be collected
In the framework of our operations, we may collect and process your personal data, i.e. data which allow us to identify you as an individual.
- Telephone number;
- Email adress;
- Job title and company
- Bank details;
- Copy of passport or ID documents
- Information on event attendance (e. g. list of participants), including event photographs and video footages.
We limit our request to personal data that are necessary to provide you with the products or services you have expressed interest in.
You can visit our website without providing any personal data. However, if you do not provide information requested by us, we may not be able to provide services/replies to you or the website may not function properly.
Please rest assured that we will only take photographs and/or video footages of you during our events provided you have expressly consented to those being taken. You can object to the use of photographs and/or video footages by sending an email to email@example.com. GLMS will then no longer use your personal data and will also remove you from already published material wherever possible.
How the collected info might be used
GLMS may use your personal data to:
- manage membership;
- Inform you about GLMS’s upcoming events, news and services;
- Send you our newsletter ;
- Comply with legal requirements or other mandatory obligations;
- Improve our services and manage our website’s content as well as website traffic.
We will not retain your personal data for a period exceeding what is necessary to fulfill the purposes set out above. In any case, the retention period shall not exceed five (5) years after the last use of your personal data.
With whom we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with third parties providing services on our behalf. This includes amongst others service providers for event organization and website management.
These third parties will only have access to your personal data to the extent required to perform their services. We make every effort to ensure these third parties respect our privacy standards at all times, as well as data protection laws and regulations.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of your personal data;
- Rectify your personal data;
- Request erasure of your personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data (e.g. for marketing purposes);
- Withdraw your consent at all times (e.g. unsubscription to our newsletter).
All requests, complaints or queries may be addressed to GLMS via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider any requests, complaints or queries and provide you with a reply in a timely manner.
How we protect your personal data
GLMS is fully committed to safeguard your personal data by taking adequate organizational and technical measures against unauthorized access, unlawful destruction or accidental loss of your personal data.